CET Goals and Objectives:
- The CET will report directly to and advise the COFFIES Executive Leadership.
- CET members will focus on finding and exploring novel ways to align and direct the Science Teams with the goal of enabling breakthrough science.
- The CET will provide structural support (such as maintaining ongoing transparent communications between all COFFIES members) to reduce ambiguity and provide stability.
- The CET will work with COFFIES team leads to facilitate COFFIES-wide collaboration, knowledge integration, goal alignment, and task interdependence.
- The CET will organize activities to promote engagement with the broader scientific community (e.g. hosting special sessions at professional meetings).
- The CET will facilitate growth of the COFFIES Center and onboarding of new members.
- The CET will work with the Diversity & Inclusion Team to help implement diversity & inclusion training and tools for all COFFIES members.
- The CET will work with the Education & Outreach Team to help organize COFFIES’ academic opportunities, professional development activities, and public engagement events.
All baristas are expected to participate in CET goals and initiatives.